Delivering an in-memory, single-source system that fulfills the data and analytics needs of the digital firm.
Alongside its people, data has become the most valuable asset in every law firm. Keeping it secure, managing it effectively, and analyzing it to best advantage present constant and critical challenges. Our technology addresses all three criteria, optimizing the value of your data so that you are fully informed to make the right decisions and then take action.
Beyond storage and retrieval, core technologies enable complete visibility with the ability to act in real-time. In practice, this means having complete insight into your data, being able to derive meaning from it and then make appropriate judgments. In finance, HR, analytics, billing and collections, our systems surface contextual insights allowing you to make more informed and swift decisions while reducing reliance on external reporting and visualization toolsets.
Run your firm without the fear of unsupportable or end-of-life technologies. We focus on delivering future-ready technology allowing you to operate efficiently and innovate quickly with minimal risk.
- Continuous development in response to market dynamics, technology advancement and industry requirements
- Investment in co-innovation and partnerships with leading technology providers allow for early access and testing to ensure Fulcrum solutions comply with next-generation updates and enhancements
- Industry business councils comprised of leading Am Law 100 firms and Fortune 100 companies provide direct feedback for industry requirement
Having all your data in one place enables you to maintain security at the highest level: by using an SAP-based system that is trusted by a majority of the world’s largest corporations, as well as by national governments. Full integration with your existing systems is completely automatic. The same user experience also exists across all core Fulcrum solutions, based on SAP Fiori: a Red Dot Design Award winner for user interface and design. This design continuity creates a standardized, familiar experience across all business applications.
The core technology foundation of Fulcrum Pro Series, SAP, meets the requirements of BS 10012:2017, which are in accordance with GDPR.
This certification also highlights:
- SAP customers will benefit from standardized auditing processes that are more reliable and can help them reduce costs
- SAP has a reliable basis for evaluating internal compliance
- SAP uses an internationally renowned standard
- SAP is the first user of a certified data protection management system
- Creates a single secure system: reliable and scalable for law firms of every size
- Integrates data to work securely on a single, simple, robust platform
- Simplifies the entire process of people interacting with systems
- Accommodates different working methods, easy to use and intuitive
- Informs through embedded analytics, allowing for a swift response