The future workplace looks very different than what we see today from technology advancements to the changing nature of jobs, skills, and careers. Businesses need to find ways to succeed in a world being reshaped by continuous innovation. And, no matter how much technology helps us automate, one thing will never change: people and their experiences at work make the difference. HR is more important now than ever to lead the Human Revolution and focus on what really matters: the people driving business outcomes. Because the companies that put people at the heart of their strategies will win. This is the Human Revolution. And HR is in the driver’s seat.
Join other HR executives and senior business leaders for an agenda that is full of inspiring keynotes, informative breakout sessions, and countless ways to connect with your peers and industry experts.
- Building a business focused on people and create a culture that attracts, retains and maximizes high-performing people.
- Becoming a magnet for talent and a company that people want to join because of shared values.
- Creating the ideal employee experience to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
- Managing an agile workforce that can quickly respond to a rapidly changing world.
- Building an organization for the future by aligning workforce talent strategies with long-term strategic objectives.
Find out more here.